Working mode of the Control Board and Controllers
Article 105. Working mode of the Control Board and Controllers
1. The Chief of the Control Board is the standing officer of the company; other members may participate in Control Boards of up to 04 state-owned companies, provided such participation is approved in writing by the representative agency.
2. Chief of the Control Board shall formulate monthly, quarterly, and annual working plan of the Control Board; assign tasks to each member.
3. Controllers shall independently and proactively perform the given tasks; propose off-plan tasks where necessary.
4. The Control Board shall hold at least one meeting a month to review and ratify reports on controlling result of the month, then submit them to the representative agency; discuss and ratify the next working plans of the Control Board.
5. A decision of the Control Board shall be ratified when it is approved by a majority of the attending member. Every opinion in contravention of the ratified decision must be accurately recorded and report to the representative agency.
Article 106. Responsibilities of Controllers
1. Comply with law, the company’s charter, decisions of the representative agency, and professional while performing the rights and obligations prescribed in this Law and the company’s charter.
2. Perform the given rights and obligations in an honest, careful manner to serve the best legitimate interests of the State and related parties.
3. Act in the best interest of the company and the State; do not use the company’s business opportunities, information, secrets; do not abuse power or position; do not use the company’s property for self-seeking purpose or serve the interests of another entity;
4. Fulfill other obligations prescribed in this Law and the company’s charter.
5. Any Controller that violates against the obligations prescribed in Clause 1, 2, 3, or 4 of this Article and causes damage to the company shall take personal responsibility or pay compensation for such damage; such Controller may also face disciplinary actions, administrative penalties, or criminal prosecution depending on the nature and severity of the violations.
6. All incomes and benefits derived from the violations against obligations prescribed in Clause 1, 2, 3, or 4 of this Article shall be returned to the company.
7. Any member of the Control Board that discovers another member’s violations against his/her obligations shall send a written report to the representative agency, request a termination of the violations and remedial measures.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods