VINASC: Transfer Pricing Service for company in Binh Duong Province
Transfer Pricing Service for company in Binh Duong Province
Recently, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has announced action programs in the Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) initiative.
Vietnam has rapidly adopted a number of contents. Primarily increasing the burden of preparing the price determination dossier in the related transactions for multinational corporations.
Provisions on transfer pricing in force
In 2017, Decree No. 20/2017/ND-CP and Circular No. 41/2017/TT-BTC were promulgated. Together with the increasing demand for documents and increase of penalties and strict enforcement by the tax authorities of Vietnam. At the same time, four bureaus of transfer pricing inspection have been established in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong and Dong Nai.
Never before has the foreign direct investment companies (FDIs) operating in Vietnam faced such tightening of management and the challenge of transfer pricing policy. The need to reduce the risk of fixing transfer price is more important than ever.
Vinasc Transfer Pricing Services in Binh Duong Province
Transfer Pricing consulting team includes experienced experts on determining transfer price. We provide practical solutions for multinational corporations in Vietnam. Especially compliance with regulations on associated transaction prices, control of transfer pricing risks.
The services related to our related transactions include:
- Service of compiling dossiers for determination of market prices in related transactions;
- Service of preparing anti-transfer pricing documentation;
- Support preparing the appendix of transaction information with related parties;
- Evaluating the vulnerabilities in the dossiers of determination of market prices in related transactions;
- Analyzing, selecting independent comparison objects from the global database;
- Developing a strategy to determine prices of related transactions in line with the operating model;
- Service to protect related transaction records before tax inspection on transfer pricing;
If you are interested in Vinasc Transfer Pricing Services, please contact us. We will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.