VINASC: Tax consulting services company in Vietnam
Vinasc is the unit specialized in Auditing services, Accounting services, Tax consulting services in Vietnam
VINASC provides full range of tax consulting services in order to run a foreign owned company in Vietnam such as tax planning, payroll management, tax reporting and corporate financial statements.
VINASC tax planning consists of two parts –budgeting taxes for the upcoming year and optimizing tax liabilities. Both are especially important for companies new to Vietnamese market.
By using VINASC’s tax planning service you will receive:
- Overview of all the taxes relevant for your business
- Setting up accounting practices to comply with local accounting standards
- Optimizing tax liabilities using tax deductions, exemptions, timing revenue etc.
Payroll management is the administration of the salaries, bonuses and benefits of your staff. By outsourcing payroll management, you will avoid having to hire and train a full-time accountant. It also ensures you always comply with changing regulations.
Payroll management includes:
- Compliance with employment law
- Recording employees’ salaries, bonuses, benefits
- Calculating withheld taxes on the employees’ payments
Companies need to submit both quarterly and annual reports to regional tax office. In addition to that all foreign companies are required to audit their financial statements.
VINASC focuses on quarterly and annual reports but we will also assist you in finding an audit firm from our trusted partner network.
Quarterly reports include:
- VAT return
- Personal income tax return
- Report of using the outcome VAT
Annual reports include:
- Annual financial statement
- Statement of return PIT
- Statement of return CIT
Corporate financial statements
One of the challenges of foreign companies is that Vietnam has its own modified accounting standards. This means that the corporate financial statements do not necessarily follow the same standards as in other countries your company does business in.
VINASC’s tax consultants in Vietnam prepare the following corporate financial statements for you:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Notes (including summary of accounting policy and other notes)
Get a quote for tax consulting in Vietnam
Fill in the form and tell us about your plans and current activities in Vietnam. Our consultants will get in touch with you to discuss how we can support your business.