VINASC: Establish a Company in Binh Duong Province
Establish a Company in Binh Duong Province
Foreign investors may invest in the form of 100% capital to Establish company in Binh Duong Province such as a limited liability company, joint stock company, partnership company or other forms in investment in Binh Duong Province.
Foreign investors that invest in Vietnam for the first time must have investment projects and fill in investment registration or examination procedures at state agencies in charge of investment in order to be grant investment registration certificates. Investment certificates shall concurrently be business registration certificates. Company with 100% foreign capital has founded and operated from the date of issuance of the investment certificate.
A project dossier for establishing a company in Binh Duong Province comprise
- Registration/Request for issuance of Investment Certificate;
- A report on financial capability of the investor;
- Draft of the company’s charter;
- List of members of company;
- Copy of the people’s identity card, passport or other lawful personal certification, for individual members;
- Copy of the establishment decision, business registration certificate or other equivalent document, for member organizations;
- Copies of the authorization document, the people’s identity card, passport or other lawful personal certification, for authorized representatives.
- Copies of the business registration certificates of the foreign member organizations must be authenticate within three months before the date of submission of the business registration dossier by agencies where such organizations are register;
- Written authorization of the investor in case investor is organization and valid copy of the lawful personal certification of the authorized representative. Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Vietnamese, notarized and legalized;
- The joint-venture contract or Business Cooperation Contract (BCC);
- Other documents required by Vietnam law.
The establishment of a company in Binh Duong Province would take from 30 days. The extra time might be need in case the investment area is conditional or the State government needs to examine the investment project. Minimum capital, special licenses or other conditions might be required in certain investment projects.
Finally, if you are interest in Vinasc’s Establish company in Vietnam, please contact us. As a result, we will send a letter of quotation for your consideration.