VINASC: Accounting and Tax Compliance Services in Vietnam
Accounting and Tax Compliance Services in Vietnam
We provide bespoke accounting solutions in Vietnam that take care of Vietnamese tax registrations, bookkeeping, consolidation, and statutory accounts preparation and filing.
Vinasc’s Accounting Services can also help you prepare corporate management reporting documents, which are required by both Vietnamese governmental and international accounting standards.
It is essential that a business in Vietnam stays abreast of its accounting as there are 20 tax payments required each year.
Effective and efficient accounting can help settle potential investment and business disputes and monitor informal charges – an endemic system for Vietnam.
Vinasc’s Accounting Services can support your accounting needs and help you maintain tax compliance.
Our services include:
- Accounting services in Vietnam
- Initial set up of accounting systems in Vietnam
- Bookkeeping and reporting services in Vietnam
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with accounting standards and practices (Vietnamese
- Accounting Standards and Systems, International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant generally-accepted accounting principles of other jurisdictions)
- Acting as chief accountant in Vietnam
- Assistance with bank accounts and payment management services in Vietnam
- Assistance with the invoice printing process in Vietnam
- Preparation of statistical reports in Vietnam
- Validation of the legitimacy of invoices/receipts attached with expense claims and payment requests
Tax compliance services
- Preparing and submitting business licensing tax annual declarations
- Providing updates on changes to tax legislation monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Preparing and submitting value-added tax (“VAT”) monthly and quarterly declarations
- Preparing and submitting corporate income tax (“CIT”) quarterly estimations and annual declarations
- Review the new regulation update which impact to the entity
- Preparing and submitting report on related party (affiliates) transactions
- Preparing and submitting withholding tax (“WHT”) or foreign contractor tax (FCT) documentation
We strive to save your cost by guiding you towards economical solutions that comply with local legislation and procedures. We support you through early logistic solutions and carry you through as your business grows. We aim to bridge the gap between international best practices and local cultures and assist foreign companies and organizations entering Vietnam market to overcome commercial and regulatory issues.
For questions on conforming to Vietnamese accounting standards, please contact our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai Long An and Dong Thap.