VINASC: Accounting and Bookkeeping services in Long An Province
Accounting and Bookkeeping services in Long An Province
Managing accounting and bookkeeping in Vietnam can prove to be a time consuming and constantly changing area of compliance, even for those well-versed in investment within the country.
Shifting regulations, changing interpretations of existing legislation, and convergence with international norms all coalesce to form a compliance environment with significant costs.
Vinasc’s accounting and bookkeeping in Long An Province include:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Initially set-up the accounting system
- Checking the input and out put documents to conform with the regulations;
- Classification, sort of accounting documents and vouchers;
- Performing accounting and bookkeeping on Computer accounting softwere;
- Preparation and printing accounting books in accordance with accounting regulations;
- Appointing staff as accountant for your business;
- Appointing staff as chief accountant for your business;
- Consulting accounting, tax and invoices for your business in the content and scope of work performed;
- Working with audit company;
- Perform taxe procedures and registration of invoices;
- Implement procedures for the initial tax declaration with tax authorities
- Preparation of tax reports and submit to the tax authorities as stipulated monthly;
- Preparation of tax reports and submit to the tax authorities as stipulatedquarterly;
- Declaring license tax;
- Preparation of financial reports quarterly and annuallyin accordance with regulations;
- Reporting finalization of annual corporate income tax;
- Reporting finalization of annual personal income tax;
- Work and explain to the tax authorities on behalf of your company in the scope of the work was done;
- Notify the amount of tax payable, time to pay the taxes incurred;
- Working with tax authorities.
- Working with the audit firm.
- Work and explaination with the tax authorities in the scope of the work was done.
Why choose Vinasc in Long An Province
Although adapting to Vietnam’s accounting framework can be a challenge, those with up-to-date information on the country’s accounting policies and a keen attention to detail will find that the benefits which Vietnam can impart far outweigh its challenges.
To ensure that costs are kept to a minimum, it is critical that companies develop a firm understanding of Vietnam’s accounting framework prior to market entry and maintain robust systems of regulatory monitoring during the course of operations within the country.
We outline the basic framework of accounting regulation applied in Vietnam and provide guidance on how to ensure compliance in order to setup and carry out operations within the country in seamless manner. We highlight existing Vietnamese accounting standards, discuss differences between Vietnamese and international accounting standards, and provide expert insight on areas of the compliance process.
Vinasc’s accounting and bookkeeping services in Long An Province
Vinasc has a growing team of tax and accounting specialists within Vietnam providing our clients with years of combined experience helping foreign enterprises maintain compliance and to bridge the gap between Vietnamese accounting standards and those in their home markets.
For questions on conforming to Vietnamese accounting standards, please contact our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai Long An and Dong Thap.