The Vietnamese name of an enterprise consists of two elements:
1. The Vietnamese name of an enterprise consists of two elements:
a) The type of business entity. The type of business entity is written as “công ty trách nhiệm hữu hạn” or “công ty TNHH” (limited liability company); “công ty cổ phần” or “công ty CP” (joint-stock company); “công ty hợp danh” or “công ty HD” (partnership); “doanh nghiệp tư nhân”, “DNTN” or “doanh nghiệp TN” (sole proprietorship);
b) The proper name is written using the Vietnamese alphabet, the letters, F, J, Z, W, digits, and symbols.
2. The enterprise’s name must be post up at the headquarter, branches, representative offices, and other business locations of the enterprise. The enterprise’s name must be printed or written on transaction documents, materials, and publications published by the enterprise.
3. Business registration authorities are entitled to refuse to grant approval for enterprises’ names pursuant to Articles 39, 40, 42, and this Article.
Article 39. Prohibitions when naming enterprises
1. Picking a name that is the same as or confused with another enterprise’s name which has been registered as prescribed in Article 42 of this Law.
2. Using names of regulatory bodies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, socio-political-professional organizations, social organizations, socio-professional organizations as the whole or part of the enterprise’s proper name, unless otherwise permitted by the organization.
3. Using words or symbols that offend the history, tradition, culture of Vietnam.
Article 40. Enterprise’s name in foreign language and abbreviated name
1. Enterprise’s name in foreign language means the name translated from the Vietnamese name into a foreign language that uses the Latin alphabet. When translated into a foreign language, the enterprise’s name may be kept unchanged or translated into a word or phrase with a corresponding meaning.
2. If the enterprise has a foreign name, it size must be smaller than the enterprise’s Vietnamese name at the headquarter, branches, representative offices, business locations of the enterprise, on the enterprise’s documents and publications.
3. Abbreviated name of a enterprise may derived from the Vietnamese name or the foreign language name.
Article 41. Names of branches, representative offices, and business locations
1. Names of branches, representative offices, and business locations must be written using the Vietnamese alphabet, the letters F, J, Z, W, digits, and symbols.
2. The name of each branch or representative office must bear the enterprise’s name and the word “Chi nhánh” (“Branch of”) or “Văn phòng đại diện” (“Representative office”)
3. Names of branches, representative offices, and business locations must be put up at the branches, representative office, and business locations. The name of the branch or representative office must be smaller than the enterprise’s name on the documents issued by the branch or representative office.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods