Unless otherwise agreed, the suspension of payment for goods is provided for as follows
Unless otherwise agreed, the suspension of payment for goods is provided for as follows:
1. The purchaser that has proofs of deceit of the seller shall have the right to suspend the payment.
2. The purchaser that has proofs that the goods are subject to a dispute shall have the right to suspend the payment until the said dispute is settled.
3. The purchaser that has proofs that the seller has delivered goods which do not conform with the contract shall have the right to suspend the payment until the seller remedy such inconformity.
4. If the proofs produced by the purchaser for the cases of payment suspension mentioned in Clauses 2 and 3 of this Article are unfounded, thus causing damage to the seller, the purchaser must pay compensations for such damage and be subject to other penalties provided for in this Law.
Article 52.- Determination of prices
Where there is neither agreement on goods price or on the price-determining method nor other price indexes, the goods price shall be determined according to the price of such type of goods under similar conditions on mode of goods delivery, time of goods purchase and sale, geographical market, payment mode and other conditions which affect the prices.
Article 53.- Pricing by weight
Unless otherwise agreed, if the goods price is determined according to the weight of the goods, such weight must be net weight.
Article 54.- Place of payment
Where there is no agreement on specific place of payment, the purchaser must pay to the seller at one of the following places:
1. The seller’s place of business, which is identified at the time of entering into the contract; or the seller’s place of residence where the seller has no place of business.
2. The place where the goods or documents are delivered, if the payment is made concurrently with the delivery of goods or documents.
Article 55.- Time limit for payment
Unless otherwise agreed, the time limit for payment is provided for as follows:
1. The purchaser must make payment to the seller at the time the seller delivers the goods or the goods-related documents.
2. The purchaser is not obliged to make payment until the goods examination can be completed in cases where an agreement is reached according to the provisions of Article 44 of this Law.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods