Transfer of ownership of contributed assets
Article 36. Transfer of ownership of contributed assets
1. Members of limited liability companies, general partners of partnerships, and shareholders of joint-stock companies must transfer the right to ownership of assets contributed as capital as follows:
a) If asset ownership registration is mandatory or the asset is land use right, the capital contributor must follow procedures for transferring the ownership of such asset or land use right to the company at a competent authority.
The transfer of ownership of contributed assets shall not incur registration fee;
b) If asset ownership registration is not mandatory, the capital contribution shall be recorded in writing.
The transfer record must specify the name and headquarter address of the company; Full name, permanent residence, ID/passport number, establishment decision number or registration number of the contributor; the types and quantity of assets contributed; total value of contributed assets and ratio of contributed assets to the company’s charter capital; the date of transfer; signatures of the contributor or the contributor’s authorized representative and the legal representative of the company;
c) Shares or stakes in the form of assets other than VND, convertible foreign currency, and gold are considered transferred after the legal ownership of such assets is transferred to the company.
2. Contributed assets used for the sole proprietorship’s operation is exempt from procedures for ownership transfer.
3. Payments for transfer of shares/stakes, and receipt of dividends of foreign investors must be made through their capital accounts opened at banks in Vietnam, except for payment with assets.
Article 37. Assessing contributed assets
1. Contributed assets other than VND, convertible foreign currencies, gold, must be assessed by members/general partners, founding shareholders, or professional valuation organizations, and expressed in VND.
2. Assets contributed upon the enterprise establishment must be unanimously assessed by members or founding shareholders, or assessed by a professional valuation organization. If assets are assessed by a professional valuation organization, the value of contributed assessed must be concurred with by the majority of members or founding shareholders.
If a contributed asset is assessed at a higher value than its true value at the time of contribution, the members or founding shareholders shall contribute an additional amount which is equal to the difference between the assessed value and true value when the valuation is done; and are jointly responsible for the damage caused by deliberate assessment of assets higher values than their actual values.
3. Assets contributed during the operation shall be assessed by the owner, the Board of members (if the enterprise is a limited liability company or partnership), or the Board of Directors (if the enterprise is a joint-stock company) and the contributor or a professional valuation organization. If the asset is assessed by a professional valuation organization, its assessed value must be concurred with by the contributor and the enterprise.
If the assessed value is higher than the true value of the asset at the time of contribution, the contributor, the owner, members of the Board of members (if the enterprise is a limited liability company or partnership), or members of the Board of Directors (if the enterprise is a joint-stock company) shall contribute an additional amount which is equal to the difference between the assessed value and true value when the valuation is done; and are jointly responsible for the damage caused by deliberate assessment of assets higher values than their actual values.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods