Transfer of goods through border-gates shall be conducted in the following forms:
2. Transfer of goods through border-gates shall be conducted in the following forms:
a/ Goods are transported directly from the exporting country to the importing country without going through Vietnamese border-gates;
b/ Goods are transported from the exporting country to the importing country through Vietnamese border-gates without carrying out the procedures for importing them into Vietnam and the procedures for exporting them out of Vietnam;
c/ Goods are transported from the exporting country to the importing country through Vietnamese border-gates and brought into bonded warehouses or areas for transshipment of goods at Vietnamese ports without carrying out the procedures for importing them into Vietnam and the procedures for exporting them out of Vietnam.
3. The Government shall provide for in detail activities of transfer of goods through border-gates.
Article 31.- Application of urgent measures to activities of international purchase and sale of goods
Where it is necessary to protect the national security or other national interests in compliance with Vietnamese law and treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party, the Prime Minister shall decide on the application of urgent measures to activities of international purchase and sale of goods.
Article 32.- Labels for domestically circulated, exported and imported goods
1. Goods labels mean writings, prints, drawings or photos of texts, pictures or images, which are stuck, printed, affixed, molded, carved or engraved directly on goods or their commercial packing or other materials which are attached to the goods or their packing.
2. All goods that are domestically circulated, imported and exported must have their labels, except for some cases specified by law.
3. Contents which must be inscribed in goods labels and the labeling of goods shall comply with regulations of the Government.
Article 33.- Certificates of origin of goods and rules of origin of goods
1. Export goods and import goods must have certificates of origin in the following cases:
a/ Goods are eligible for tax or other preferences;
b/ It is so provided for by Vietnamese laws or treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party.
2. The Government shall provide in detail for the rules of origin for exports and imports.
SECTION 2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES TO CONTRACTS FOR PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS
Article 34.- Delivery of goods and goods-related documents
1. The seller must deliver goods and relevant documents, as agreed in contracts on quantity, quality, packing and preservation modes and other contractual terms.
2. In cases where there is no specific agreement, the seller is obliged to deliver goods and relevant documents according to the provisions of this Law.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods