Traders providing commercial assessment services
Article 256.- Traders providing commercial assessment services
Only traders that satisfy all the conditions provided for by law and are granted business registration certificates for provision of commercial assessment services shall be allowed to provide assessment services and issue assessment certificates.
Article 257.- Conditions for providing commercial assessment services
Traders providing commercial assessment services must fully satisfy the following conditions:
1. Being enterprises established according to the provisions of law;
2. Having assessors who have all the qualifications specified in Article 259 of this Law;
3. Being capable of carrying out procedures and methods for assessing goods or services under the provisions of law, the international standards or which are commonlly applied by countries in assessment of such goods or services.
Article 258.- Scope of providing commercial assessment services
Traders providing commercial assessment services shall be allowed to provide assessment services in domains of assessment only when they fully satisfy the conditions provided for in Clauses 2 and 3, Article 257 of this Law.
Article 259.- Criteria of assessors
1. An assessor must fully satisfy the following criteria:
a/ Possessing a university or college degree suitable to the requirements of the domain of assessment;
b/ Having a professional certificate for the assessment domain in cases where such professional certificate is required by law;
c/ Having worked for at least three years in the domain of assessment of goods or services.
2. Basing themselves on the criteria specified in Clause 1 of this Article, directors of enterprises providing commercial assessment services shall recognize assessors and be responsible before law for their decisions.
Article 260.- Assessment certificates
1. Assessment certificates are documents determining the actual conditions of goods and services according to the assessment contents required by customers.
2. Assessment certificates must be signed by competent representatives of enterprises providing commercial assessment services, have signatures and full names of assessors, and be affixed with professional seals already registered with competent agencies.
3. Assessment certificates shall only be valid for those contents already assessed.
4. Traders providing assessment services shall be responsible for accuracy of results and conclusions in assessment certificates.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods