Traders conducting sale promotion are those falling into one of the following cases
Traders conducting sale promotion are those falling into one of the following cases:
a/ Traders directly conduct sale promotion for goods and/or services that they trade in;
b/ Traders engaged in providing sale promotion services conduct sale promotion for goods and/or services of other traders under an agreement with the latter.
Article 89.- Provision of sale promotion service
Provision of sale promotion services means commercial activities whereby a trader conducts sale promotion for goods and/or services of other traders on a contractual basis.
Article 90.- Sale promotion service contracts
Sale promotion service contracts must be made in writing or in other forms of equal legal validity.
Article 91.- Rights of traders to conduct sale promotion
1. Vietnamese traders, branches of Vietnamese traders, and Vietnam-based branches of foreign traders shall have the right to conduct sale promotion themselves or to hire traders engaged in provision of sale promotion services to do so.
2. Representative offices of traders shall not be allowed to conduct sale promotion themselves or to hire other traders to conduct sale promotion in Vietnam for the traders that they are representing.
Article 92.- Forms of sale promotion
1. Giving samples of goods or providing samples of services to customers for trial use free of charge.
2. Presenting goods as gifts or providing free-of-charge services to customers.
3. Selling goods or providing services at prices lower than goods sale prices or service provision charge rates previously applied during the period of sale promotion already registered or announced. In case of goods or services subject to the State management over their prices, the sale promotion in this form shall comply with regulations of the Government.
4. Selling goods or providing services together with coupons that allow customers to enjoy one or several benefits.
5. Selling goods or providing services together with prize-contest entrance tickets to customers, for purpose of selecting prize winners according to the rules and prizes already announced.
6. Selling goods or providing services together with opportunities for customers to participate in games of chance, the participation in which comes after the purchase of goods or services and the winning of prizes depends on the luck of participants according to the rules and prizes already announced.
7. Organizing programs for frequent customers whereby gifts are presented to customers on the basis of the quantities or values of goods purchased or services used by such customers and expressed in forms of customers’ cards, coupons acknowledging the purchase of goods or services, or other forms.
8. Organizing cultural, artistic or entertainment programs or other events for customers for the purpose of sale promotion.
9. Other forms of sale promotion if approved by the State management agency in charge of commerce.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods