Time limit for delivery of auctioned goods
Article 209.- Time limit for delivery of auctioned goods
Unless otherwise agreed upon by auction organizers and goods purchasers, the time limit for delivery of auctioned goods is provided for as follows:
1. For goods over which the ownership right is not required to be registered, auction organizers must deliver goods to their purchasers immediately after auction documents are made;
2. For goods over which the ownership rights have been registered, auction organizers must immediately carry out procedures for transferring the ownership rights and deliver goods to their purchasers immediately after the procedures for ownership right transfer are completed.
Article 210.- Place of delivery of auctioned goods
1. Where goods are things attached to land, the place of delivery thereof is the place where such goods are located.
2. Where goods are movables, the place of delivery thereof is the place where the auction is organized, unless otherwise agreed upon by auction organizers and goods purchasers.
Article 211.- Goods auction service charges
Where there is no agreement on goods auction service charges, such charges shall be determined as follows:
1. In case of successful auctions, auction service charges shall be determined according to Article 86 of this Law;
2. In case of unsuccessful auctions, goods sellers must pay a charge equal to 50% of the charge rate provided for in Clause 1 of this Article.
Article 212.- Expenses related to auctions of goods
Unless otherwise agreed upon between goods sellers and auction organizers, expenses related to auctions of goods shall be determined as follows:
1. Goods sellers shall bear the expenses for transportation of goods to the agreed places and the expenses for preservation of goods in cases where they do not deliver the goods to auction organizers for preservation;
2. Auction organizers shall bear the expenses for preservation of goods delivered to them, the expenses for posting up, notification and organization of auctions and other related expenses.
Article 213.- Responsibilities for auctioned goods untrue to notified or posted up ones
1. Within the time limit provided for in Article 318 of this Law, goods purchasers may return the goods to auction organizers and request compensations for damage if the auctioned goods are untrue to notified or posted up ones.
2. Where the auction organizer defined in Clause 1 of this Article is not the seller and the untruthful notified or posted up contents are attributable to the fault of the seller, the auction organizer shall have the right to return the goods and claim damages from the seller.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods