TAX CONSULTING SERVICES
Tax consulting services for company in Viet Nam
The business environment as well as the legal system in Vietnam is constantly developing. As a manager, you can aware that the tax costs accounting for a significant proportion.
The constant changes in tax law will make you feel uncertain that whether your company has complied with current regulations or not.
We well acknowledge that taxation is a big concern for every company. With a team of experienced tax consultants in a wide range of industries, we always prioritize the quality of our tax consulting services to optimize your business results by minimizing the tax payable.
What does the Tax consulting services of Vinasc include?
- Assessing compliance with tax obligations at the company;
- Identifying tax risks and proposing solutions;
- Providing monthly and quarterly declaration and tax reporting service;
- Tax settlement services;
- Reviewing accounting policies and dealing with tax issues based on revenue and expense recognition;
- Considering issues on loss carried forward;
- Applying for tax incentives;
- Reviewing books and tax evidences for tax inspection activities;
- Advising on issues related to contractor tax, export import tax;
- Preparing the market price determination dossier (anti-transfer pricing report);
- Preparing the appendix of transaction information with affiliates;
- Advising transfer prices in transactions with affiliates;
- Preparing explanation documentation and request for tax refund;
- Developing and implementing tax strategies to support the company’s business objectives;
- Managing accounting and tax reporting issues.
Why should you use our tax consulting services?
- The cost of tax consulting services of Vinasc is always suitable for each company;
- Settling disputes with the tax authorities;
- Minimizing the possibility of a fine imposed by a tax authority for tax breaks;
- Minimum tax obligations payable on the basis of full compliance with the law;
- Saving time and expense with the tax authority every year;
- Timely updating the tax and accounting changes that have a direct impact on the company.
If you are interested in Vinasc’s tax consulting services, please contact us at the information below. We will send a letter of quotation for your consideration in convenience.