Settlement of disputes on independent audit
Article 61. Settlement of disputes on independent audit
1. Disputes over the independent audit are settled as follows:
a) The parties are responsible for self-mediation of the dispute;
b) If the mediation is failed, the disputing parties may bring in lawsuits under the law regulations.
2. The prescription of entering a lawsuit for requirement to settle disputes on independent audit is three years from the date of signing the audit statement.
Article 62. Transfer provisions
1. Within two years from the effective date of this Law, the firms that provide audit services before the effective date of this Law ensuring the conditions in accordance with regulations of this Law shall be granted certificates of sufficient conditions for business of audit services.
2. Within three years from the effective date of this Law, those who have been granted certificates of auditors before the effective date of this Law are registered to practice audit in accordance with regulations of this Law without ensuring conditions on actual time working as auditors provided in point b clause 1 Article 15 of this Law.
3. One member liability limited auditing firms with the foreign investment established and operating in accordance with the law regulations before the effective date of this Law are allowed to operate in the form of one member limited liability Company until the expiry of the investment certificates or investment licenses.
Article 63. Effect
This Law takes effect on January 01, 2012.
Article 64. Specific provisions and guidance of implementation
The Government details and guides the implementation of the Articles, clauses assigned in the Law; guides the other necessary contents in this law to meet the State management requirements.
This Law is passed by the Legislature XII National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam at its 9th Session on March 29, 2011.
Tin liên quan
The company’s President shall be designated by the representative agency as prescribed by law
Working conditions, requirements and methods for convening meetings of the Board of members
Rights and obligations of other members of the Board of members
Discharge and dismissal of members of the Board of members
Regulations applied to state-owned companies
Wages, salaries, and other benefits of managers and Controllers
The company’s owner shall decide the number of controllers
The company’s President
Organizational structure of single-member limited liability company under the ownership of an organization
Obligations of the company’s owner