Settlement of disputes over business investment
Article 14. Settlement of disputes over business investment
1. Disputes over business investments in Vietnam shall be settled through negotiation and conciliation. If the dispute settlement cannot be reached through negotiation and conciliation, the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration or by the court in accordance with Clauses 2, 3, and 4 of this Article.
2. Every dispute between a Vietnamese investor and a foreign-invested business organization, or between a Vietnamese investor, a foreign-invested business organization and a regulatory body over business investments within Vietnam’s territory shall be settled by Vietnam’s arbitration or court, except for the cases in Clause 3 of this Article.
3. Every dispute between investors, one of which is a foreign investor or a business organization defined in Clause 1 Article 23 of this Law, shall be settled by one of the following agencies/organizations:
a) Vietnam’s court;
b) Vietnam’s arbitration;
c) Foreign arbitration;
d) International arbitration;
dd) An arbitral tribunal established by the parties in dispute.
4. Every dispute between a foreign investor and a regulatory body over business investments within Vietnam’s territory shall be settled by Vietnam’s arbitral tribunal or Vietnam’s court, unless otherwise agreed or prescribed by an international agreement to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a signatory.
INCENTIVES AND SUPPORT FOR INVESTMENT
Section 1: INVESTMENT INCENTIVES
Article 15. Forms and beneficiaries of investment incentives
1. Forms of incentives:
a) Application of a lower rate of corporate income tax for a certain period of time or throughout the project execution; exemption, reduction of corporate income tax;
b) Exemption or reduction of import tax on goods imported as fixed assets; raw materials, supplies, and parts used for the project;
c) Exemption, reduction of land rents, land levy.
2. Beneficiaries of investment incentives:
a) Projects of investment in the business lines given investment incentives specified in Clause 1 Article 16 of this Article;
b) Investment projects in the administrative divisions given investment incentives specified in Clause 2 Article 16 of this Article;
c) Any project in which the capital investment is at least VND 6,000 billion, or at least VND 6,000 billion is disbursed within 03 years from the day on which the Certificate of investment registration or decision on investment policies is issued;
d) Any investment project in a rural area that employ at least 500 workers;
dd) High-tech companies, science and technology companies, and science and technology organizations.
3. Investment incentives shall be given to new investment projects and expansion projects. The level of each type of incentives shall be specified by regulations of law on taxation and land.
4. Regulations in Points b, c, and d Clause 2 of this Article do not apply to mineral extraction projects; projects to manufacture/sale of goods/services subject to special excise tax according to the Law on special excise tax, except for car manufacturing.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods