VINASC: Setup company in Long An Province, Long An business setup
Setup company in Long An Province, Long An business setup
Because of the dynamism of the Vietnamese economy, set up company in Long An Province has become an appealing option for many mutilnationals.
However, entrepreneurs should be prepare for inconsistent regulations, bureaucratic challenges and licensing delays. Vinasc will assist our Clients with in corporating the optimal corporate structure for their company.
There are several ways of doing business in Vietnam, the most common being the setting up of a limited liability company. In some industries still restricted to investment by foreigners, our Clients may however be required to setup a joint venture company with a Vietnamese shareholder.
Our corporate Clients may also open a representative office in Vietnam, or event a branch if they are already ready to expand to this Southeast Asian market.
Foreigners are encouraged to make investment in Vietnam through direct investment by Setting up company in Long An Province.
However there are restrictions in some cases in regard to investment capital, investment area, special licenses required. The investor is suggest to consult with a law firm in Vietnam for advice and service offering.
Before setting up business in Vietnam, ask yourself the following questions
- Which business should I invest in Long An Province ?
- What should I name the business in Long An Province ?
- Where should I register the address of the business in Long An Province ?
- What is the legal structure of the company?
- How much capital is require to set-up a company in Long An Province ?
- Whom will be legal representative and work permit in Long An Province ?
- How long does it take to set-up a company in Long An Province ?
- Whom will be granting the investment license in Long An Province ?
- What are the tax liability in Long An Province ?
- What are mandatory reports submissions requirement in Long An Province ?
When foreign investors invest in Vietnam, they could establish company in Vietnam. Foreign investors have the right to choose the appropriate forms of enterprise such as a limited liability company, joint stock company, etc
- Setup limited liability company in Vietnam
- Doing business in Vietnam
- Setup joint venture company in Vietnam
- Establish company in Vietnam
- Setup joint stock company in Vietnam