The seller is obliged to deliver goods at the agreed place
The seller is obliged to deliver goods at the agreed place.
2. In cases where there is no agreement on place of goods delivery, such a place shall be specified as follows:
a/ In cases where goods are things attached to land, the seller must deliver goods at the place where such goods exist;
b/ In cases where the contract contains a provision on goods transportation, the seller is obliged to deliver goods to the first carrier;
c/ In cases where the contract contains no provision on goods transportation, and at the time the contract is entered into, the parties know the location of the goods storage, the place of goods loading or the place of goods manufacture, the seller shall have to deliver the goods at such place;
d/ In other cases, the seller shall have to deliver goods at his/her place of business, or his/her place of residence identified at the time the purchase and sale contract is entered into in cases he/she has no place of business.
Article 36.- Responsibilities upon delivery of goods where carriers are involved
1. Where goods are handed over to the carrier without being identified with specific signs or marks on them, accompanied with transportation documents or otherwise, the seller must notify the purchaser of the handover of goods to the carrier and clearly identify names and method of recognizing transported goods.
2. Where the seller is obliged to arrange the goods transportation, the seller shall have to enter into necessary contracts for the transportation of goods to the destination by means of transportation suitable to specific circumstances and under normal conditions for such modes of transportation.
3. Where the seller is not obliged to purchase insurance for the goods in the course of transportation and if requested by the purchaser, the seller must supply to the purchaser all necessary information on the goods and the transportation thereof to enable the purchaser to purchase insurance for the goods.
Article 37.- Time limit for delivery of goods
1. The seller must deliver goods at the time already agreed upon in the contract;
2. Where only the time limit for delivery of goods is agreed upon without a specific time for delivery of goods, the seller may deliver goods at any time within such time limit and must notify the purchaser of the delivery in advance;
3. Where there is no agreement on the time limit for delivery of goods, the seller must deliver goods within a reasonable time limit after the contract is entered into.
Article 38.- Delivery of goods before the agreed time
Where the seller delivers goods earlier than the agreed time, the purchaser may receive or reject the goods, unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods