Rights and obligations of traders organizing or participating in overseas trade fairs and exhibitions
Article 139.- Rights and obligations of traders organizing or participating in overseas trade fairs and exhibitions
1. To temporarily export and re-import goods and documents on goods and/or services for display and introduction at trade fairs or exhibitions.
2. To comply with regulations on organization of, and participation in, overseas trade fairs and exhibitions.
3. To sell and present as gifts goods displayed and introduced at overseas trade fairs and exhibitions; and to pay taxes and fulfill other financial obligations as provided for by Vietnamese law.
Article 140.- Rights and obligations of traders providing trade fair and exhibition services
1. To post up topics and durations of trade fairs and exhibitions at places where such trade fairs and exhibitions are to be organized before their opening dates.
2. To request service hirers to supply goods for participation in trade fairs and exhibitions within time limits agreed upon in contracts.
3. To request service hirers to supply information on goods and/or services for participation in trade fairs and exhibitions and other necessary means as agreed upon in contracts;
4. To receive service charges and other reasonable expenses;
5. To organize trade fairs and exhibitions as agreed upon in contracts.
INTERMEDIARY ACTIVITIES IN COMMERCE
SECTION 1. REPRESENTATION OF TRADERS
Article 141. Representation for traders
1. Representation for traders is defined as an arrangement where a trader is granted authorization (hereinafter referred to as the representative) by another trader (hereinafter referred to as the principal) to perform trades under the name or direction of the former, and earn remunerations for his/her representation service rendered.
2. Where a trader assigns one of his/her employees as his/her representative, the Civil Code shall be applied.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods