Rights and obligations of other members of the Board of members
Article 95. Rights and obligations of other members of the Board of members
1. Attend meetings of the Board of members, discuss, make proposals, and vote on the issues within the competence of the Board of members.
2. Inspect, consider, examine, copy logbooks, monitor transactions, accounting books, annual financial statement, minutes of meetings of the Board of members, and other documents of the company.
3. Perform other rights and obligations prescribed by this Law, relevant regulations of law, and the company’s charter.
Article 96. Responsibilities of the Chairperson and other members
1. Comply with law, the company’s charter, and decisions of the company’s owner.
2. Perform the given rights and obligations in an honest, careful manner to serve the best legitimate interests of the company and the State.
3. Act in the best interest of the company and the State; do not use the company’s business opportunities, information, secrets; do not abuse power or position; not use the company’s property for self-seeking purpose or serve the interests of another entity;
4. Provide the company with timely, sufficient, and accurate information about the enterprises they and their related person own or have shares or stakes; Such information shall be posted at the company’s headquarter and branches.
5. Comply with Resolutions of the Board of members.
6. Take personal responsibilities for taking advantage of the company’s name to commit violations of law; do business or make transactions that does not serve the company’s interest and cause damage to other people; pay undue debts when the company is facing financial risks.
7. Any member of the Board of members that discovers another member’s violations against his/her obligations shall send a written report to the representative agency, request a termination of the violations and remedial measures.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods