Rights of commercial advertising service providers
Article 113.- Rights of commercial advertising service providers
Unless otherwise agreed, commercial advertising service providers shall have the following rights:
1. To request commercial advertising hirers to supply truthful and accurate information according to agreements in contracts;
2. To receive commercial advertising service charges and other reasonable costs.
Article 114.- Obligations of commercial advertising service providers
Unless otherwise agreed, commercial advertising service providers shall have the following obligations:
1. To comply with service hirers’ choice of commercial advertising distributors, forms, contents, means, scope and duration;
2. To organize truthful and accurate advertisement for goods or commercial service business activities according to information supplied by advertising hirers;
3. To perform other obligations agreed upon in commercial advertising service contracts.
Article 115.- Commercial advertising distributors
Commercial advertising distributors are persons who directly distribute commercial advertising products.
Article 116.- Obligations of commercial advertising distributors
Commercial advertising distributors shall have the following obligations:
1. To comply with the provisions of Article 107 of this Law on the use of means of commercial advertising;
2. To perform advertising distribution contracts already entered into with advertising distribution hirers;
3. To perform other obligations provided for by law.
SECTION 3. DISPLAY AND INTRODUCTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Article 117.- Display and introduction of goods and services
Display and introduction of goods and services mean commercial promotion activities of traders that use goods and/or services and documents thereon to introduce such goods and/or services to customers.
Article 118.- Right to display and introduce goods and services
1. Vietnamese traders, branches of Vietnamese traders and Vietnam-based branches of foreign traders shall have the right to display and introduce goods and/or services; to select appropriate forms of display and introduction; to organize by themselves or hire traders providing goods/service display and introduction services to display and introduce their goods and/or services.
2. Representative offices of traders shall not be allowed to directly display and introduce goods and/or services of traders they are representing, except for displays and introductions at their offices. When being authorized by traders, representative offices shall have the right to enter into contracts with traders providing goods/service display and introduction services for the display and introduction of goods and/or services of traders they are representing.
3. Foreign traders not yet licensed to conduct commercial activities in Vietnam and wishing to display and introduce their goods and/or services in Vietnam must hire Vietnamese traders providing goods/service display and introduction services to do so.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods