Provision of goods/service display and introduction services
Article 119.- Provision of goods/service display and introduction services
Provision of goods/service display and introduction services means commercial activities whereby a trader provides goods/service display and introduction services to other traders.
Article 120.- Forms of display and introduction of goods and services
1. Opening showrooms for displaying and introducing goods and/or services.
2. Displaying and introducing goods and/or services at trade centers or in entertainment, sport, cultural or artistic activities.
3. Organizing conferences and seminars involving the display and introduction of goods and/or services.
4. Displaying and introducing goods and/or services online and in other forms specified by law.
Article 121.- Conditions for displayed and introduced goods and/or services
1. Displayed and introduced goods and/or services must be those which are legally traded in the market.
2. Displayed and introduced goods and/or services must comply with the provisions of law on goods quality and goods labeling.
Article 122.- Conditions for goods imported into Vietnam for display and introduction
Goods imported into Vietnam for display and introduction must, apart from the conditions defined in Article 121 of this Law, also satisfy the following conditions:
1. Being goods permitted for import into Vietnam;
2. Goods which are temporarily imported for display and introduction must be re-exported after the end of such display and introduction within six months as from the date of temporary import; past this time limit, the procedures for time limit prolongation must be carried out at the customs offices where the temporary import has been made;
3. Goods temporarily imported for display and introduction which are sold in Vietnam shall comply with the provisions of Vietnamese law on import goods.
Article 123.- Cases where display and introduction of goods and/or services are prohibited
1. The organization of display and introduction of goods and/or services, or the use of forms and means of goods and/or service display and introduction, which are detrimental to national security, social order and safety, landscape, environment and human health;
2. Display and introduction of goods and/or services or use of forms and means of display and introduction, which are contrary to the historic, cultural and ethical traditions and fine customs of Vietnam;
3. Display and introduction of goods and/or services, which reveal state secrets;
4. Display and introduction of goods of other traders for comparison with one’s own goods, except where the goods for comparison are counterfeit goods or goods infringing upon intellectual property rights according to the provisions of law;
5. Display and introduction of goods samples which are inconsistent with goods being traded in terms of quality, price, utility, design, category, packing, warranty duration and other quality standards in order to deceive customers.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods