Prohibited acts of brokers for purchase and sale of goods through the Goods Exchange
Article 70.- Prohibited acts of brokers for purchase and sale of goods through the Goods Exchange
1. Enticing customers to enter into contracts by promising to compensate the whole or part of loss incurred or to guarantee profits for them.
2. Offering or conducting brokerage for goods without entering into contracts with customers.
3. Using sham prices or other fraudulent measures in the course of brokerage.
4. Refusing or unreasonably delaying the brokerage for contracts in accordance with contents agreed upon with customers.
5. Other prohibited acts specified in Clause 2, Article 71 of this Law.
Article 71.- Prohibited acts in activities of purchase and sale of goods through the Goods Exchange
1. Staff members of the Goods Exchange shall not be allowed to conduct the brokerage for, purchase or sale of goods through the Goods Exchange.
2. Parties involved in the purchase and sale of goods through the Goods Exchange must not conduct the following acts:
a/ Committing fraudulences or deceits about volumes of goods in forward or option contracts which are transacted or may be transacted, and fraudulences and deceits about real prices of goods in forward or option contracts;
b/ Supplying false information on transactions, the market or prices of goods purchased or sold through the Goods Exchange;
c/ Applying illegal measures to cause disorder of the goods market at the Goods Exchange;
d/ Committing other prohibited acts provided for by law.
Article 72.- Application of management measures in emergency cases
1. Emergency cases mean circumstances where the disorder of the goods market occurs, making transactions through the Goods Exchange unable to accurately reflect the goods supply and demand relation.
2. In emergency cases, the Trade Minister shall be entitled to apply the following measures:
a/ Temporarily suspending transactions through the Goods Exchange;
b/ Limiting transactions within a price bracket or a specific quantity of goods;
c/ Changing the schedule of transactions;
d/ Adjusting the operation charter of the Goods Exchange;
e/ Other necessary measures as provided for by the Government.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods