Prohibited actions in the foreign trade management
Article 7. Prohibited actions in the foreign trade management
1. Abuse the positions and powers to violate the regulations of law on foreign trade management, obstruct legal export and import activities and violate the rights to export and import of traders prescribed in Article 5 of this Law.
2. Fail to implement measures for foreign trade management within its power or under prescribed procedures.
3. Reveal the secret information of trader illegally.
4. Export or import prohibited or suspended exports and imports, except for the cases specified in Clause 2 Article 10 and Clause 1 Article 14 of this Law; fail to obtain the licenses or satisfy all conditions in cases of exports or imports requiring licenses or subject to certain conditions;
fail to export or import products through the prescribed border checkpoints; fail to go through customs procedures or commit frauds in terms of quantity, volume, types or origin of products when going through customs procedures and fail to stamp products that must have stamps according to regulations of law.
5. Export and import products violating regulations in Clause 2 and Clause 3 Article 5 of this Law.
6. Cheat and counterfeit documents related to the foreign trade management.
SECTION 1. THE PROHIBITION OF EXPORT OR IMPORT AND SUSPENSION OF EXPORT OR IMPORT
Subsection 1. PROHIBITION OF EXPORT AND IMPORT
Article 8. The prohibition of export and import
1. Prohibition of export is a measure imposed by the competent authority to prohibit delivering products from domestic markets to customs-controlled areas or out of territory of Vietnam.
2. Prohibition of import is a measure imposed by the competence authority to prohibit delivering products from customs-controlled areas to domestic markets or from other countries to Vietnam.
Article 9. Imposition of the prohibition of export or import
1. The prohibition of export will be imposed if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
a) Products to be exported related to national defense and security have not obtained the permission of the competent authority for export;
b) The prohibition aims to protect relics, antiques and national precious objects in accordance with the law on cultural heritage;
c) The prohibition of export is imposed according to international treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a signatory.
2. The prohibition of import will be imposed if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
a) Products to be imported related to national defense and security have not obtained the permission of the competent authority for import;
b) Products damage the health and safety of customers;
c) Products affect the social order and safety, social morality and good customs and habits;
d) Products damage the environment and biodiversity, pose a high risk of obtaining pests, threaten the food security, production and export of Vietnam and infringe intellectual property rights;
dd) The prohibition of import is imposed according to international treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a signatory.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods