Practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam
Article 43. Obligations of confidentiality
1. Practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam are not entitled to disclose information of audit records, clients, the audited units, unless the clients, audited units approve or as prescribed by law.
2. Practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam are not entitled to use information of audit records, clients, audited units to infringe the interests of the State, public interests, rights and lawful interests of agencies, organizations and individuals.
3. Auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam must set up and operate the internal control systems to ensure the implementation of confidentiality obligations.
4. The State agencies, professional organizations on audit and concerned individuals are obliged to keep confidential information provided on the audit records, clients, audited units in accordance with the law regulations.
Article 44. Audit service fees
1. Fees for audit services agreed by auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam and the client in the audit contracts upon the following bases:
a) The contents, volume and nature of work;
b) Time and working conditions of practicing auditors, auditors used to perform the services;
c) Qualifications, experience and reputation of practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam;
d) The level of responsibility and time limit that the performance of services requires
2. Audit service fees are calculated by the following methods:
a) Working hours of practicing auditors, auditors;
b) Each audit service with a fee package;
c) The audit contract of many terms with a fixed fee for each term
Article 45. Process of audit
1. Audit process includes the following steps:
a) To accept, keep clients and make audit planning;
b) To perform audits;
c) To terminate the audit, make the audit statement and handle the after-audit.
2. Practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam perform the steps of the audit process upon the audit standards.
ITEM 2. AUDIT STATEMENT
Article 46. Audit statement on financial statement
The audit statement on financial statements is made in accordance with provisions of the auditing standards and contains the following contents:
a) The objects of the audit;
b) Responsibilities of the audited unit and the auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam;
c) The scope and basis for the audit;
d) Location and time for making the audit statement;
đ) Audit opinion on financial statements which have been audited;
e) Other contents in accordance with provisions of auditing standards.
2. The date of signing the audit statement is not before the date of signing the financial statement.
3. The audit statement must be signed by the practicing auditor who is assigned to perform the audit by auditing firm, branch of foreign auditing firm in Vietnam and the legal representative of the auditing firm or person who is authorized in writing by the legal representative. Person who is authorized in writing by the legal representative must be a practicing auditor.
4. The audit statement on consolidated financial statements of the groups, corporations in the model of parent – subsidiary company is done in accordance with provisions of auditing standards.
Tin liên quan
The company’s President shall be designated by the representative agency as prescribed by law
Working conditions, requirements and methods for convening meetings of the Board of members
Rights and obligations of other members of the Board of members
Discharge and dismissal of members of the Board of members
Regulations applied to state-owned companies
Wages, salaries, and other benefits of managers and Controllers
The company’s owner shall decide the number of controllers
The company’s President
Organizational structure of single-member limited liability company under the ownership of an organization
Obligations of the company’s owner