The power to appoint border checkpoints for export and import
Article 25. The power to appoint border checkpoints for export and import
1. The Ministry of Industry and Trade shall take charge and cooperate with relevant regulatory authorities in deciding and publishing products and corresponding border checkpoints for export and import and procedures thereof.
2. The decision on the appointment of border checkpoints for export and import shall be published on mass media at least 45 days before the day on which the decision comes into force.
Subsection 5. APPOINTMENT OF EXPORTERS AND IMPORTERS
Article 26. The appointment of exporters and importers
Appointment of exporters and importers is a measure imposed by the competent authority to appoint certain traders that may export or import particular types of products.
Article 27. Imposition of the appointment of exporters and importers
1. The appointment of importers and exporters will be imposed if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
a) This measure is imposed according to international treaties to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a signatory;
b) Products obtain the state monopoly in commercial activities in accordance with the law on trade;
c) Products are subject to urgent control measures for the foreign trade management prescribed in Chapter V of this Law;
2. The appointment of exporters and importers shall be transparent, ensure the rights and interests of the State and traders that are appointed to carry out foreign trade activities.
Article 28. The power to appoint exporters and importers
1. The Government shall make the list of products and conditions for the appointment of exporters and importers and assign Ministries and ministerial authorities to manage products according to the list.
2. Ministers and the heads of ministerial authorities prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article shall appoint exporters and importers within their powers and take the responsibility for the inspection of foreign trade activities carried out by appointed exporters and importers
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods