List of shareholders entitled to attend General Meeting of Shareholders
Article 137. List of shareholders entitled to attend General Meeting of Shareholders
1. The list of shareholders entitled to attend General Meeting of Shareholders shall be compiled according to the company’s shareholder register.
The list of shareholders entitled to attend General Meeting of Shareholders shall be made not sooner than 05 days before invitations to the General Meeting of Shareholders are sent, unless a longer period is prescribed by the company’s charter.
2. The list of shareholders entitled to attend the General Meeting of Shareholders shall contain full names, permanent residences, nationalities, ID/passport numbers of shareholders being individuals; names, enterprise ID numbers or establishment decision numbers, addresses of headquarters of shareholders being organizations; amount of each type of shares; shareholder registration date and number of each shareholder.
3. Shareholders are entitled to inspect, examine, copy the list of shareholders entitled to attend the General Meeting of Shareholders; request adjustment to incorrect information or addition of necessary information about themselves to the list.
The company’s manager must promptly provide information about in the shareholder register, adjust incorrect information at the request of shareholders; pay compensation for damage caused by failure to provide information or failure to provide timely, accurate information in the shareholder register on request. Procedures for requesting provision of information in the shareholder register shall comply with the company’s charter.
Article 138. Agenda and contents of General Meeting of Shareholders
1. The convener of the General Meeting of Shareholders shall prepare its agenda and contents.
2. The shareholder or group of shareholders mentioned in Clause 2 Article 114 of this Law is entitled to propose additional issues to the agenda of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
The proposal must be made in writing and sent to the company at least 03 working days before the opening date, unless otherwise prescribed by the company’s charter. The proposal must specify the name(s) of shareholder(s), amount of each type of shares or equivalent information, additional issues proposed to the agenda.
3. The convener is entitled to reject the proposal mentioned in Clause 2 of this Article in one of the following cases:
a) The proposal is not sent by the deadline; or the proposal is not adequate or not valid;
b) The proposed issue is beyond the competence of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
c) Other cases prescribed by the company’s charter.
4. The convener of the General Meeting of Shareholders must accept and include the proposal mentioned in Clause 2 of this Article to the intended agenda and contents of the meeting, except for the case in Clause 3 of this Article. The proposal shall be officially included on the agenda and contents of the meeting if it is approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods