Lawful assets of investors shall not be nationalized or confiscated by administrative measures
1. Lawful assets of investors shall not be nationalized or confiscated by administrative measures.
2. Where an asset is bought or commandeered by the State of reasons of national defense and security, national interests, state of emergency, prevention or recovery of natural disaster, the investor shall be reimbursed or compensated in accordance with regulations of law on property commandeering and relevant regulations of law.
Article 10. Assurance of business investment
1. Investors are not required by the State to satisfy the following requirements:
a) Give priority to buying, using domestic goods/services; or only buy, use goods/services provided by Vietnamese producers/service providers;
b) Achieve a certain export target; restrict the quantity, value, types of goods/services that are exported or produced/provided in Vietnam;
c) Import a quantity/value of goods that is equivalent to the quantity/value of goods exported; or balance foreign currencies earned from export to meet import demands;
d) Reach a certain rate of import substitution;
dd) Reach a certain level/value of domestic research and development;
e) Provide goods/service at a particular location in Vietnam or overseas;
g) Have the headquarter situated at a location requested by a competent authority.
2. Depending on the orientation of socio-economic development, foreign exchange management policies, and the ability to balance foreign exchange in each period, the Prime Minister shall decide the assurance of fulfillment of demands for foreign currencies of investment projects the investment policies subject to issuance of decisions on investment policies by the National Assembly, the Prime Minister, and other important projects of investment in infrastructural development.
Article 11. Assurance of transfer of foreign investors’ assets to abroad
After all financial obligations to Vietnamese government are fulfilled, foreign investors are permitted to transfer the following assets to abroad:
1. Capital and liquidations;
2. Income from business investment;
3. Money and other assets under the lawful ownership of the investors.
Article 12. The Government’s guarantee for some important projects
1. The Prime Minister shall decide the provision of guarantees for contract execution by competent authorities or state-owned companies participating in investment projects subject to issuance of decisions on investment policies by the National Assembly, the Prime Minister, and other important projects of investment in infrastructural development.
2. The Government shall elaborate this Article.
Article 13. Assurance of business investment upon changes of laws
1. Where a new law that provides more favorable investment incentives that those currently enjoyed by investor is promulgated, investors shall enjoy the new incentives for the remaining period of the incentive enjoyment of the project.
2. Where a new law that provides less favorable investment incentives that those currently enjoyed by investor is promulgated, investors shall keep enjoying the current incentives for the remaining period of the incentive enjoyment of the project.
3. The regulations in Clause 2 of this Article do not apply if regulations of law are changed for reasons of national defense and security, social order and security, social ethics, public health, or environmental protection.
4. Where an investor is no longer eligible for investment incentives prescribed in Clause 3 of this Article, one or some of the following solutions shall be adopted:
a) Deduct the damage actually suffered by the investor from the investor’s taxable income;
b) Adjust the objectives of the investment project;
c) Assist the investor in recovery from damage.
5. With regard to the investment assurance measure in Clause 4 of this Article, the investor shall make a written request within 03 years from the effective date of the new law.
Tin liên quan
The company’s President shall be designated by the representative agency as prescribed by law
Working conditions, requirements and methods for convening meetings of the Board of members
Rights and obligations of other members of the Board of members
Discharge and dismissal of members of the Board of members
Regulations applied to state-owned companies
Wages, salaries, and other benefits of managers and Controllers
The company’s owner shall decide the number of controllers
The company’s President
Organizational structure of single-member limited liability company under the ownership of an organization
Obligations of the company’s owner