This Law deals with the establishment, organization, restructuring
This Law deals with the establishment, organization, restructuring, dissolution
and relevant activities of enterprises, including limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, partnerships, sole proprietorships, and groups of enterprises.
Article 2. Regulated entities
2. Agencies, organizations, and individuals involved in the establishment, organization, restructuring, dissolution, and relevant activities of enterprises.
Article 3. Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
If specialized laws contain regulations on establishment, organization, restructuring, dissolution, and relevant activities of enterprises, such regulations shall apply.
Article 4. Interpretation of terms
In this Law, the terms below are construed as follows:
1. Foreigner means any person who does not have Vietnamese nationality.
2. Shareholder means any individual or organization that owns at least a share of a joint-stock company.
Founding shareholder means any shareholder that owns at least an ordinary share and whose signature is on the list of founding shareholders of the joint-stock company.
3. Dividend means a net profit paid to each share in cash or other assets from the residual profit of the joint-stock company after all financial obligations are fulfilled.
4. Limited liability companies include single-member limited liability companies and multi-member limited liability companies.
5. National business registration portal means a website used for online business registration and access of information about business registration.
6. National Enterprise Registration Database means a collection of data about business registration nationwide.
7. Enterprise means an organization that has its own name, assets, office, and is registered in accordance with law to do business.
8. State-owned company means any enterprise of which 100% charter capital is held by the State.
9. Vietnamese company means any enterprise that is established or registered under Vietnam’s law and has its headquarter located in Vietnam.
10. Permanent residence means the address of the organization’s headquarter or address of the individual’s permanent residence, workplace, or another location that is registered by such person with the enterprise as contact.
11. Market price of a stake or share means the highest price on the market on the previous day, the price agreed between the seller and the buyer, or the price determined by a professional valuation organization.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods