Keeping secret information on sale promotion programs and details
Article 99.- Keeping secret information on sale promotion programs and details
Where sale promotion programs must be approved by competent state agencies, such agencies must keep secret the sale promotion programs and details provided by traders until such programs are approved by competent state agencies.
Article 100.- Prohibited acts in sale promotion activities
1. Conducting sale promotion for goods and services banned from business; goods and services subject to business restrictions; goods not yet permitted for circulation; and services not yet permitted for provision;
2. Using, for sale promotion purpose, goods and services which are banned from business; goods and services subject to business restrictions; goods not yet permitted for circulation; and services not yet permitted for provision;
3. Conducting sale promotion for alcohol and beer, or using alcohol and beer for sale promotion targeted at under-18 people;
4. Conducting sale promotion for, or using cigarette or alcohol of an alcoholic volume of 30o or higher for sale promotion in any form;
5. Conducting untruthful or misleading sale promotion for goods and services so as to deceive customers;
6. Conducting sale promotion for selling inferior-quality goods, causing harms to the environment, human health and other public interests;
7. Conducting sale promotion at schools, hospitals or offices of state agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations and people’s armed forces units;
8. Promising to present gifts or prizes but failing to do so or doing it improperly;
9. Conducting sale promotion for purpose of unfair competition;
10. Conducting sale promotion with the value of sale promotion goods and/or services exceeding the maximum limit or the maximum discount rate of sale promotion goods and services mentioned in Clause 4, Article 94 of this Law.
Article 101.- Registration for sale promotion activities with, and notification of sale promotion results to, the State management agency in charge of commerce
1. Before conducting sale promotion activities, traders must register them with the state management agency in charge of commerce, and after such sale promotion activities are completed, report sale promotion results to such agency.
2. The Government shall provide for in detail the registration of sale promotion activities with, and the notification of results of such activities to, the state management agency in charge of commerce.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods