ights and responsibilities of organizations and individuals using tax agent services.
Article 10. Rights and responsibilities of organizations and individuals using tax agent services.
1. Signing contract with the tax agent on the scope of authorization and responsibilities of each party. Exercising the rights and responsibilities as agreed in the contract signed with the tax agent.
2. Providing complete and accurate documents, dossier and materials and necessary information related to tax procedure under contract signed with tax agent.
3. At least five (05) working days before the tax agent carries out the first work on tax procedures specified in the contract, the taxpayer must notified in writing to the tax agency about the use of tax procedure services together with the copy of contract of tax procedure services with the taxpayer’s certification.
ORGANIZATION OF EXAM AND GRANT OF CERTIFICATE OF TAX PROCEDURE SERVICES
Article 11. Conditions for exam
The examinee for certificate of tax procedure services must satify the following conditions:
1. Not being the subject as prescribed in Clause 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, Article 4 of the subjects who are not permitted to work as a tax agent specified in this Circular.
2. Having college diploma or higher education in the economics, finance, accounting, audit, law ( economic law specialty) and having working time in this area from two (02) years or more to the date of submission of examination dossier.
3. Submitting complete dossier as prescribed in Article 12 of this Circular.
Article 12. Dossier for exam
1. For the dossier of first exam registration to obtain the certificate of tax procedure services practice, the examinee shall submit a set of dossier including:
a) Application for exam under Form No. 05 issued together with this Circular.
b) Curriculum vitae with certification of the competent labor management agency or People’s Committee of Commune, ward or town of residing place.
c) Diploma of college or higher education in one of stipulated speciality ( certified copy)
d) Identity card or passport (for foreigner) (certified copy).
dd) One (01) 3×4 color photo and two (02) 4 x 6 color photos taken within six (06) months prior to the time of submission to the exam and two (02) envelopes stamped and clearly specifying full name and address of the receiver of exam notice, schedule and results.
e) Certificate of number of years of professional work from the unit where the examinee has worked or the social insurance book of the examinee (certified copy).
g) Documents for subject exemption as prescribed (if any).
2. Dossier of registration for retaking failed exam subject or registration of exam subjects not having been taken, the examinee shall submit one (01) set of dossier, including:
a) Application for exam under form No. 05 issued together with this Circular.
b) Non-certified copy of the certificate of exam mark announced by the Board of invigilators (under form 07 or form 08 issued together with this Circular)
c) One (01) 3×4 color photo and two (02) 4×6 color photos taken within six (06) months prior to prior to the time of submission to the exam and two (02) envelopes stamped and clearly specifying full name and address of the receiver of exam notice, schedule and results.
3. Dossier of exam shall be directly submitted at the General Department of Taxation or via post.
4. Upon receiving dossier of exam attendance for certificate of tax procedure services practice, if the dossier is incomplete as prescribed after check, the General Department of Taxation shall notify the examinee upon receipt of dossier for the case of direct receipt; within seven (07) working days from the date of receiving dossier for the case of receipt by post.
Tin liên quan
The power to appoint border checkpoints for export and import
The export tariff-rate quota and import tariff-rate quota
The export restriction and import restriction
The list of prohibited exports and imports is made by the Government.
Prohibited actions in the foreign trade management
The Ministry of Finance shall take charge and cooperate with relevant authorities
Responsibility for the state administration related to the foreign trade.
Principles of state administration related to the foreign trade
Reporting Interests in Joint Ventures in the Financial Statements of an Investor
Separate Financial Statements of a Venturer