Goods and services used for sale promotion, sale promotion discount rates
Article 94.- Goods and services used for sale promotion, sale promotion discount rates
1. Goods and services used for sale promotion mean those given as gifts or prizes or provided free of charge by traders to customers.
2. Goods and services used by traders for sale promotion may be goods and services they are trading in or other goods and services.
3. Goods and services used for sale promotion must be those traded lawfully.
4. The Government shall specify the maximum value of goods and services used for sale promotion, and the maximum discount rate for sale promotion goods and services, which traders can apply in their sale promotion activities.
Article 95.- Rights of traders conducting sale promotion
1. To choose the form, time and venue for sale promotion, goods and services to be used for sale promotion.
2. To define specific benefits which customers shall be entitled to enjoy according to Clause 4, Article 94 of this Law.
3. To hire traders engaged in the business of providing sale promotion services to conduct sale promotion for them.
4. To organize the application of the sale promotion forms specified in Article 92 of this Law.
Article 96.- Obligations of traders conducting sale promotion
1. To fully comply with the order and procedures provided for by law for conducting sale promotion in various forms.
2. To publicly notify all information on sale promotion activities to customers according to Article 97 of this Law.
3. To strictly adhere to the sale promotion program already announced, and to fulfill their commitments with customers.
4. With regard to the forms of sale promotion specified in Clause 6, Article 92 of this Law, traders must set aside and remit 50% of the value of the prizes already announced into the state budget in cases where there is no prize-winner.
The Trade Minister shall provide for specific forms of sale promotion under prize programs which must comply with this provision.
5. To comply with agreements in sale promotion service contracts if traders conducting sale promotion are those providing sale promotion services.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods