Entitlement to the representative’s remunerations
Article 147. Entitlement to the representative’s remunerations
1. The representative shall be entitled to remunerations for any contract which is concluded within the contractual scope of representation. Entitlement to such remunerations arises as from the date agreed upon in an agreement on representation by contracting parties.
2. In the absence of any agreement, remuneration rate shall be defined in accordance with Article 86 hereof.
Article 148. Payment for any expense incurred
Unless otherwise agreed, the representative shall be accorded the right to claim payments for any expense incurred on a reasonable basis for the purpose of performing contractual representation activities.
Article 149. Lien
Unless otherwise agreed, the representative shall be entitled to exercise lien over entrusted assets and documents to secure the payment of remunerations and expenses due.
SECTION 2. COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE
Article 150.- Commercial brokerage
Commercial brokerage means a commercial activity whereby a trader acts as an intermediary (referred to as broker) between parties selling and purchasing goods or providing commercial services (referred to as principals) in the course of negotiations and entering into contracts for sale and purchase of goods or provision of services and shall be entitled to a remuneration under a brokerage contract.
Article 151.- Obligations of commercial brokers
Unless otherwise agreed, a commercial broker shall have the following obligations:
1. To preserve samples of goods and documents assigned for the performance of brokerage activities, and to return them to the principals after the completion of brokerage;
2. Not to disclose or supply information to the detriment of the interests of the principals;
3. To be responsible for the legal status, but not for the solvency, of the principals;
4. Not to take part in the performance of contracts between the principals, except where so authorized by the principals.
Article 152.- Obligations of principals
Unless otherwise agreed, a principal shall have the following obligations:
1. To supply information, documents, necessary means related to goods and services;
2. To pay brokerage remuneration and other reasonable expenses to the broker.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods