Enterprise carried on business of tax procedure services (hereafter referred to as tax agent)q
a) Enterprise carried on business of tax procedure services (hereafter referred to as tax agent)
b) Person taking exam to get certificate of tax procedure services practice.
c) Employee of tax agent practicing the tax procedure services (hereafter referred to as tax agent employee)
d) Organization and individual using services of the tax agent
e) Tax official and tax agency of various levels.
2. This Circular is not applicable to the following cases:
a) Tax payers carrying out the tax procedures by themselves.
b) Customs agent carrying out the tax procedures for exports and imports shall comply with the law provisions on conditions for registration and operation of customs procedure agent.
Article 2. Explanation of term
A number of terms used in this Circular are construed as follows:
1. “Tax procedure services” is the operation of the tax agent to carry out the procedures for tax registration, tax declaration, tax payment, tax settlement, preparing dossier for tax exemption, tax reduction, tax refunding and other administrative tax procedures on behalf of the taxpayers in accordance with the Law on Tax Administration and service contracts signed.
2. “Employee of tax agent” is the person having certificate of tax procedure services practice granted by the General Department of Taxation, working for tax agent and practicing the tax procedure services.
3. “ Tax agent” is the enterprise meeting conditions to carry on business of tax service procedure under the provisions of the Law on Tax Administration and other provisions of law involved.
4. “Examinee” is a Vietnam or foreigners are permitted to reside in Vietnam for one (01) years or more is sufficient competition conditions specified in Article 11 of this Circular.
Tin liên quan
The power to appoint border checkpoints for export and import
The export tariff-rate quota and import tariff-rate quota
The export restriction and import restriction
The list of prohibited exports and imports is made by the Government.
Prohibited actions in the foreign trade management
The Ministry of Finance shall take charge and cooperate with relevant authorities
Responsibility for the state administration related to the foreign trade.
Principles of state administration related to the foreign trade
Reporting Interests in Joint Ventures in the Financial Statements of an Investor
Separate Financial Statements of a Venturer