Documents and procedures for issuance of decision on investment policies by the National Assembly
Article 35. Documents and procedures for issuance of decision on investment policies by the National Assembly
1. The investor shall submit the dossier to the local registry office. The dossier consists of:
a) The documents mentioned in Clause 1 Article 33 of this Law;
b) Land clearance and relocation plan (if any);
c) Preliminary assessment of environmental impacts and environmental protection measures;
d) Assessment of socio-economic effects of the project;
dd) Proposed special policies (if any).
2. Within 03 working days from the day on which the satisfactory dossier is received, the registry office shall send the project dossier to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, and then the Ministry of Planning and Investment shall send a report to the Prime Minister and request an establishment of an Appraisal Council.
3. Within 90 days from its establishment, the Appraisal Council shall appraise the project dossier and make a report in accordance with Clause 5 Article 33 of this Law, then submit it to the Prime Minister.
4. At least 60 days before the opening of the General Meeting of the National Assembly, the Government shall submit the decision on investment policies to the agency in charge of appraisal of the National Assembly.
5. The decision on investment policies shall be enclosed with:
b) The project dossier prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article;
c) The appraisal report made by the Appraisal Council;
d) Relevant documents.
6. Appraisal contents:
a) Fulfillment of the criteria for identification of a project subject to issuance of decisions on investment policies by the National Assembly;
b) Necessity of the project;
c) Conformity of the project with the master socio-economic development planning, industrial planning, and land and other resources planning;
d) Objectives, scale, location, time, schedule for project execution; demand for land use, land clearance and relocation plan, selection of primary technologies, environmental protection solutions;
dd) Capital investment and capital raising plan;
e) Assessment of socio-economic effects;
g) Special policies; Investment incentives, support, and conditions (if any).
7. The Government and relevant entities are responsible for providing sufficient information and documents serving the appraisal; provide explanation for the project contents at the request of the agency in charge of appraisal of the National Assembly.
8. The National Assembly shall consider passing a Resolution on investment policies, which consists of:
a) Name of the investor in the project;
b) Name, objectives, scale, investment capital, duration of the project, capital contribution and capital raising schedule;
c) Location of the project;
d) Schedule of the project: schedule of infrastructural development and inauguration (if any); schedule of achievements of primary targets and items; targets, duration, and operations of each stage (if the project is divided into multiple stages);
dd) Applied technologies;
e) Special policies; Investment incentives, support, and conditions (if any);
g) Effective period of the Resolution on investment policies.
9. The Government shall specify documents and procedures for appraisal of project dossiers by Appraisal Council.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods