Contents of the Certificate of Business registration
Article 29. Contents of the Certificate of Business registration
1. Name and identification number of the enterprise.
2. Address of the enterprise’s headquarter.
3. Full name, signature, permanent residence, nationality, number of the ID card, passport, or another ID paper of the legal representative if the enterprise is a limited liability company or joint-stock company; or general partners if the enterprise is a partnership; of the owner if the enterprise is a sole proprietorship; full names, permanent residences, nationalities, ID/passport numbers of members being individuals, or names, enterprise identification numbers and addresses of headquarters of members being organizations if the enterprise is a limited liability company.
4. Charter capital.
Article 30. Enterprise identification number
1. Enterprise identification number is a series of number created by the National Business Registration Information System which is issued to the enterprise when it is established and written on the Certificate of Business registration. Each enterprise has a sole enterprise identification number and it shall not be issued to any other enterprise.
2. The enterprise identification number is used when fulfilling tax obligations, following administrative procedures, and performing other rights and obligations.
Article 31. Registration of changes to the Certificate of Business registration
1. The enterprise must register with the business registration authority when contents of its Certificate of Business registration are changed as prescribed in Article 29 of Law.
2. The legal representative of the enterprise must register the changes to the Certificate of Business registration within 10 days from the day on which such changes are made.
3. The business registration authority shall consider the legitimacy of the documents and issue a new Certificate of Business registration within 03 working days from the day on which the application is received. If the application is rejected, a written notification must be sent to the applicant. The notification must provide explanation and necessary adjustments or additions.
4. Changes to the Certificate of Business registration according to a decision of the court or arbitration shall be registered following the procedures below:
a) The applicant for changes to the Certificate of Business registration shall submit the application to the business registration authority within 15 working days from the effective date of the judgment or decision. The application must be enclosed with a copy of the effective judgment or decision;
b) The business registration authority shall consider and issue a new Certificate of Business registration according to the effective judgment or decision within 03 working days from the day on which the application is received. If the application is rejected, a written notification must be sent to the applicant. The notification must provide explanation and necessary adjustments and additions.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods