The company’s owner shall decide the number of controllers
1. The company’s owner shall decide the number of controllers, designate controllers with terms of office not exceeding 05 years, and establishment of the Control Board. Controllers are legally responsible to the company’s owner for fulfillment of their rights and obligations.
2. Controllers have the following rights and obligations:
a) Inspect the legitimacy, honesty, and cautiousness of the Board of members, the company’s President, and the Director/General Director during the performance of the owner’s rights and business administration;
b) Verify financial statements, business outcome reports, administration reports, and other reports before submitting them to the company’s owner or relevant regulatory bodies; submit verification reports to the company’s owner;
c) Propose solutions, organizational structure, and business administration to the company’s owner;
d) Examine every document of the company at the company’s headquarter, branch, or representative office. Member of the Board of members, the company’s President, Director/General Director, and other managers are obliged to provide sufficient and timely information about the performance of the owner’s rights and business operation at the request of Controllers;
dd) Attend and discuss at meetings of the Board of members and other meetings of the company;
e) Perform other rights and obligations prescribed in the company’s charter or at the request, under decisions of the company’s owner.
3. Controllers must:
a) be legally competent and is not any of the persons mentioned in Clause 2 Article 18 of this Law;
b) not be related persons of members of the Board of members, the company’s President, Director/General Director, and the person competent to directly designate Controllers;
c) has qualifications in and experience of accounting, audit, or qualifications in and actual experience of the company’s business lines, or satisfy other standards and conditions prescribed in the company’s charter.
4. The company’s charter shall specify the contents and method of cooperation among Controllers.
Article 83. Responsibilities of members of the Board of members, the company’s President, Director/General Director, and Controllers
1. Comply with law, the company’s charter, decisions of the company’s owner with regard to the given rights and obligations.
2. Perform rights and obligations in an honest, discreet manner to ensure the best interests of the company and the company’s owner.
3. Act in the best interest of the company and the company’s owner; do not use information, secrets, business opportunities of the company, or abuse the power, or use the company’s assets for self-seeking purposes or serving the interests of another entity.
4. Provide timely, sufficient, and accurate information for the company about the enterprises that they or their related persons own or have the controlling stake or shares. This Notice shall be put up at the company’s headquarter and branch(es).
5. Other rights and obligations prescribed by this Law and the company’s charter.
Tin liên quan
The power to appoint border checkpoints for export and import
The export tariff-rate quota and import tariff-rate quota
The export restriction and import restriction
The list of prohibited exports and imports is made by the Government.
Prohibited actions in the foreign trade management
The Ministry of Finance shall take charge and cooperate with relevant authorities
Responsibility for the state administration related to the foreign trade.
Principles of state administration related to the foreign trade
Reporting Interests in Joint Ventures in the Financial Statements of an Investor
Separate Financial Statements of a Venturer