Certificate of Business registration means a paper or electronic file
Certificate of Business registration means a paper or electronic file issued by the business registration authority to the enterprise which contains information about business registration.
13. Capital contribution means the contribution of assets to form the company’s charter capital. Capital contribution is either contribution of capital to establish a new enterprise or contribution of additional capital to an existing enterprise.
14. National business registration information system comprises the National Enterprise Registration Database, national business registration portal, and the system infrastructure.
15. Valid application means an application that contains adequate documents as prescribed in this Law, and information on which are declared sufficiently as prescribed by law.
16. Business means the continuous execution of one, some, or all of stages of the investment process such as manufacturing, selling products or services on the market to earn profit.
17. Related person means any organization or individual that has a direct or indirect relationship with the enterprise, including the following cases:
a) The parent company, the manager of the parent company, and the person competent to designate such manager are related persons of subsidiaries in the same group;
b) Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group;
c) The person or a group of people who can influence the decision making and operation of the enterprise via a managerial body;
d) The enterprise manager;
dd) Spouse, parents, adoptive parents, children, adopted children, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law of the enterprise manager or the members/partners/shareholders who have the controlling stake or shares;
e) Any person authorized to represent one of the persons or companies mentioned in Points a, b, c, d, and dd of this Clause;
g) The enterprise in which the persons or companies mentioned in Points a, b, c, d, dd, e, and h of this Clause have enough holding to influence the decision making of the managerial bodies of such enterprise;
h) A group of people who have an agreement to acquire stakes, shares, or interests of the company to have influence over the decision making of the company.
18. Enterprise managers is the manager of the company or manager of sole proprietorship, who is either an owner of a sole proprietorship, a general partner, the Chairpersons of the Board of members, a member of the Board of members, the company’s President,
the Chairperson of the Board of Directors, a member of the Board of Directors, the Director/General Director, or a person holding another managerial position who is entitled to enter into the company’s transactions on behalf of the company according to the company’s charter.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods