Business lines and administrative divisions given investment incentives
Article 16. Business lines and administrative divisions given investment incentives
1. Business lines given investment incentives:
a) High-tech activities, high-tech ancillary products; research and development;
b) Production of new materials, new energy, clean energy, renewable energy; productions of products with at least 30% value added; energy-saving products;
c) Production of key electronic, mechanical products, agricultural machinery, cars, car parts; shipbuilding;
d) Production of ancillary products serving textile and garment industry, leather and footwear industry, and the products in Point c of this Clause;
dd) Production of IT products, software products, digital contents;
e) Cultivation, processing of agriculture products, forestry products, aquaculture products; afforestation and forest protection; salt production; fishing and ancillary fishing services; production of plant varieties, animal breads, and biotechnology products;
g) Collection, treatment, recycling of waste;
h) Investment in development, operation, management of infrastructural works; development of public passenger transportation in urban areas;
i) Preschool education, compulsory education, vocational education;
k) Medical examination and treatment; production of medicines, medicine ingredients, essential medicines, medicines for prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, vaccines, biologicals, herbal medicines, orient medicines; scientific research into preparation technology and/or biotechnology serving creation of new medicines;
l) Investment in sport facilities for the disabled or professional athletes; protection and development of cultural heritage;
m) Investment in geriatric centers, mental health centers, treatment for agent orange patients; care centers for the elderly, the disabled, orphans, street children;
n) People’s credit funds, microfinance institutions
2. Administrative divisions given investment incentives:
a) Administrative divisions in disadvantaged area or extremely disadvantaged areas;
b) Industrial parks, export-processing zones, hi-tech zones, economic zones.
3. According to regulations of Clause 1 and Clause 2 of this Article, the Government shall compile and adjust the List of business lines given investment incentives and the List of administrative divisions given investment incentives.
Article 17. Procedures for investment incentives
1. If the project has been granted a Certificate of investment registration, the registry office shall write the investment incentives, bases, and conditions for provision of investment incentives on the Certificate of investment registration.
2. If a Certificate of investment registration is not required, the investor shall be given investment incentives if the conditions for investment incentives are satisfied without having to apply for a certificate of investment. In this case, the investor shall determine the investment incentives and follow procedures for investment incentives at the tax authority, finance authority, or customs authority according to the conditions for investment incentives in Article 15 and Article 16 of this Law.
Article 18. Expansion of investment incentives
The government shall request the National Assembly to decide provision of investment incentives other than those in this Law and other laws when the development of some especially important field or administrative – economic units is necessary.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods