Branches, representative offices, and business locations of the enterprise
Article 45. Branches, representative offices, and business locations of the enterprise
1. A branch is a unit dependent on the enterprise and obliged to perform part or all of the enterprise’s functions, including representation under authorization. The business lines of the branch must be consistent with those of the enterprise.
2. A representative office is a unit dependent on the enterprise and obliged to represent the enterprise’s interests under authorization and protect such interests.
3. Business location is a place where the enterprise does some particular business activities.
Article 46. Establishment of branches, representative offices
1. Every enterprise is entitled to establish a branch or representative office, whether at home or overseas. A enterprise may establish one or multiple branches/representative offices in an administrative division.
2. When establishing a branch/representative office in Vietnam, the enterprise shall submit an application for establishment of the branch/representative office to a competent business registration authority in charge of the administrative division where the branch/representative office is situated. The application consists of:
a) A notification of the branch/representative office establishment;
b) A copy of the Establishment Decision and minutes of the meeting about the branch/representative office establishment; a copy of the ID card/passport or ID paper of the head of the branch/representative office.
3. The business registration authority shall examine the validity of the application and issue the Certificate of Branch/Representative Office Registration within 03 working days from the day on which the application is received. If the application is rejected, the enterprise must be notified in writing. The notification must provide explanation and necessary adjustments/supplementation (if any)
4. The business registration authority that issues the Certificate of branch/representative office registration shall inform the business registration authority in charge of the administrative division where the enterprise’s headquarter is situated, send information about registration of the branch/representative office to the tax authority, statistics authority within 05 working days from the issuance date of the Certificate of branch/representative office registration; periodically send information to the People’s Committee of the district where the branch/representative office is situated.
5. The legal representative of the enterprise shall register changes to the Certificate of Branch/Representative Office Registration within 10 days from the day on which such changes are made.
6. The Government shall elaborates this Article.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods