Audit statements on other audit works
Article 47. Audit statements on other audit works
The audit statement on the other audit works shall be made on the basis of provisions in Article 46 of this Law and auditing standards consistent with each audit.
Article 48. Audit Opinion
1. Based on the result of the audit, the practicing auditor and auditing firm, branch of foreign auditing firm in Vietnam must express their opinion on the financial statement and other contents which have been audited under the regulations of auditing standards.
2. The Ministry of Finance shall prescribe the contents which are not entitled to except in the audit statement in accordance with auditing standards.
3. The competent State administration agencies, representative for the owner of the audited unit may request the auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam and the audited unit to explain on the contents excepted in the audit statement.
ITEM 3. AUDIT DOSSIER
Article 49. Audit dossier
1. Practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam must collect and record sufficient necessary documents and information in the audit profile relating to each audit to make the basis for forming their audit opinion and demonstrate that the audit was conducted in accordance with the law regulations and auditing standards.
2. Practicing auditors, auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam must be documented audit profile in accordance with provisions of auditing standards.
Article 50. Preservation and archiving of audit records
1. Audit records must be kept fully and safely during the course of use.
2. Audit records must be archived for a period of twelve months from the date of issuance of audit statement of the audit. The time limit for archiving audit records is at least ten years.
3. The legal representatives of the auditing firms, branches of foreign auditing firms in Vietnam must be responsible for preservation, archiving of audit records safely, adequately, legally and securely.
4. Audit records to be archived must be completed, systematic, classified, and arranged into each private record according to the chronological order of appearance and each audit contract, each audit.
5. The Government provides for in detail on the archiving, use and destruction of the audit records.
Article 51. Dossiers, documents on related services
The preservation, archiving, use, and destruction of records, documents, and related services specified in point b clause 1 Article 40 of this Law shall comply with the provisions of Article 49 and Article 50 of this Law.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods