For each act of administrative violation in domains of accounting, independent audit
For each act of administrative violation in domains of accounting, independent audit, accounting services
This Decree specifies acts of administrative violation, statute of limitations for sanctioning, sanctioning forms and levels, remedies; competence for making minutes and competence for sanctioning administrative violations in domains of accounting and independent audit.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. Domestic and foreign individuals and organizations (hereinafter collectively referred to as individuals and organizations) who violate provisions of law on accounting, independent audit in Vietnam’s territory, but not to the extent of being examined for penal liability will be sanctioned administrative violations as prescribed in this Decree.
2. The persons competent to making minutes, handling of administrative violations and other concerned individuals and organizations.
Article 3. Statute of limitations for handling of administrative violations
1. Statute of limitations for sanctioning administrative violations in domain of accounting will be 2 years;
2. Statute of limitations for sanctioning administrative violations in domain of independent audit will be 1 year;
3. Time to calculate the statute of limitations for sanctioning administrative violations specified in Clause 1, Clause 2 of this Article is defined as follows:
a) For an act of administrative violation already ended, statute of limitations is calculated from time of ending act of violation.
b) For an act of administrative violation currently being performed, statute of limitations is calculated from time of detecting act of violation.
4. In case of sanctioning administrative violations for individuals which are transferred by the agencies conducting the proceedings, statute of limitations will comply with provisions in Clause 1, Clause 2 and Clause 3 of this Article. Duration for the agencies conducting the proceeding to process and consider will be included in statute of limitations for sanctioning administrative violations.
5. In time limit prescribed in Clause 1, Clause 2 and Clause 3 of this Article, if individuals or organizations deliberately shirk or obstruct the sanction, statute of limitations for sanctioning administrative violations will be recounted, starting from the time of termination of acts of shirking or obstructing sanction.
Article 4. Forms of sanctioning administrative violations
1. For each act of administrative violation in domains of accounting, independent audit, organizations and individuals violated must suffer one of following principal sanctioning forms:
a) Impose warning;
The maximum fine levels in accounting will be VND 30,000,000 for individuals and VND 60,000,000 for organizations. The fine levels defined in Articles from 7 thru 16 Chapter 2 of this Decree will be the fine levels applicable to individuals. For the same act of administrative violation, the fine level for infringing organizations will be twice as the fine level for individual.
The maximum fine levels in dependent audit will be VND 50,000,000 for individuals and VND 100,000,000 for organizations.
c) Deprive of the right to use practice permits or certificates or operation suspension for a definite period in independent audit:
– Suspension of provision of audit service applicable to audit organization for up 12 months from the effective day of sanction decision;
– Suspension of practicing audit applicable to the practice auditors for up 12 months from the effective day of sanction decision;
– Suspension of updating knowledge for auditors for up 06 months from the effective day of sanction decision;
– Suspension of providing through-border audit service in Vietnam of foreign audit enterprises for up 24 months from the effective day of sanction decision;
– Deprive of the right to use certificates of registration for practicing audit for up 24 months from the effective day of sanction decision;
– Deprive of the right to use certificates of eligibility for provision of audit service for up 24 months from the effective day of sanction decision;
2. Apart from principal sanctioning forms prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article, depending on nature and seriousness of violations, organizations and individuals violating administratively in accounting may also be forced to apply the following additional sanctioning forms:
a) Deprive of the right to use the accountancy practice certificates for persons practicing accountancy from 1 month to 3 months; suspension of provision of accounting service for organizations providing accounting service from 1 month to 3 months;
b) Confiscation of accounting vouchers, accounting books, financial statements.
Tin liên quan
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods
Pass of risks incurred to leased goods