Accounting services and bookeeping for company in Viet Nam
In Vietnam today, there are regular changes in tax regulations and accounting policies.
Therefore, if your company does not have a thorough knowledge of accounting and is not an expert in this field, it is very difficult to catch the information timely and comply with the current law. That is also the reason why Vinasc provides accounting services to help you avoid the troubles with the tax authorities.
With a wide range of services providing clients the most effective ways to organize the operations as well as providing early warning and support in dealing with risks in the accounting, tax and legal fields, Vinasc will definitely bring satisfaction to your company when using our accounting services.
What is the process of implementing our full accounting services?
- Proceeding initial tax registration for your company;
- Organizing the process of document storage and accounting at your company;
- Making declaration, tax reporting (value added tax, personal income tax, corporate income tax, contractor tax …) monthly and quarterly;
- Tax refunds;
- Performing obligations related to social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor registration;
- Annual tax finalization;
- Working with the independent auditor;
- Working with the tax inspection team;
- Preparing the market price determination dossier in the affiliate transactions (anti-transfer pricing report);
- Working with customs;
- Preparing the appendix of transaction information with affiliates;
- Printing books and financial reports to keep at the Company.
Our accounting services include:
- Bookkeeping services;
- Being in the name of the chief accountant;
- Setting up the initial accounting system for the Company;
- Providing and consulting company’s accounting software;
- Providing bookkeeping services in combination with training of accountants;
- Tax declaration;
- Finance consultancy;
- Tax Accounting Services;
- Making internal management report;
- Checking monthly accounting books and documents;
- Checking long term records and evidences for tax inspection;
- Full Accounting services.