Accounting practitioner means a person granted the License to provide accounting services prescribed by this Law.
This Law provides for contents of accounting works, accounting apparatus, accountants, accounting services, accounting management by regulatory bodies, and accounting associations.
Article 2. Regulated entities
1. Agencies responsible for revenues and expenditures of state budget at various levels.
2. State agencies, organizations, public service agencies using state budget.
3. Organizations, public service agencies that do not use state budget.
4. Enterprises established and operated under Vietnam’s law; branches and representative offices of foreign enterprises operating in Vietnam.
5. Cooperatives, cooperative associations.
6. Business households, artels.
8. Accounting practitioners, enterprises and households providing accounting services.
9. Accounting associations.
10. Other agencies, organizations, and individuals involved in accounting and provision of accounting services in Vietnam.
Article 3. Definitions
In this Law, the terms below are construed as follows:
1. Financial statement means a system of financial information of an accounting unit demonstrated according to a form provided for by accounting standards and accounting regime.
2. Accounting regime means a set of regulations and instructions on accounting applied to certain fields or works promulgated by accounting authorities or organizations authorized by accounting authority
3. Accounting records are documents and storage devices that contain economic/financial transactions that occur and have been complete as the basis for making accounting books.
4. Accounting units are the agencies, organizations and units specified in Clause 1 through 5 Article 2 of this Law that make financial statements.
5. Original price means the initially recorded value of an asset or liability. Original price includes the cost of purchase, handling, transport, assembly, processing, and other direct costs until the asset is ready to be used.
6. Reasonable value means the value that is appropriate for market price that can be generated when selling an asset or transferring a liability at that time.
7. Form of accounting means the forms of accounting books, procedures and methods for making accounting books, and the relation among the accounting books.
8. Accounting means collection, processing, inspecting, analysis, and provision of economic, financial information in the form of value, objects, and working hours.
9. Financial accounting means collection, processing, inspecting, analysis, and provision of economic, financial information in the form of financial statements for entities that need information about the accounting unit.
10. Administrative accounting means collection, processing, inspecting, analysis, and provision of economic, financial information to serve administrative requirements and the making of internal economic, financial decisions of the accounting unit.
11. Accounting practitioner means a person granted the License to provide accounting services prescribed by this Law.
12. Accounting inspection means examination, assessment of conformity with regulations of law on accounting, truthfulness and accuracy of accounting information and data.
13. Provision of accounting services means provision of accounting services, chief accountant’s services, making of financial statements, accounting consultancy, and other accounting works defined by this Law for service users.
14. Accounting period means a period of time from the time the accounting unit starts to make its accounting book to the time it closes the accounting book to make the financial statement.
15. Economic/financial transactions are activities that increase or decrease assets and sources of assets of an accounting unit.
16. Accounting method means the specific method and procedures for doing each accounting work.
17. Electronic equipment means equipment operating based on electric, electronic, digital, magnetic technologies, wireless transmission, optical technologies, electromagnetic technology, or similar technologies.
18. Accounting documents are accounting records, accounting books, financial statement, administrative accounting reports, audit reports, accounting inspection reports, and other documents relevant to accounting.
Tin liên quan
GIẤY PHÉP THÀNH LẬP VĂN PHÒNG ĐẠI DIỆN (TT)
The duration of authorization of each representative, including the beginning date;
Responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
Reporting changes to information about the enterprise’s manager
Criteria, rights and obligations of social enterprises
Do accounting, make and submit truthful financial statements in a timely manner according to regulations of law on accounting and statistics.
State assurance about enterprises and owners of enterprises
Subsidiaries are related person of the parent company in the same group
Application of the Law on Enterprises and specialized laws
Acceptance of leased goods